The Award for Excellence in Training and Development has been organized by the People Development Management Committee of The Hong Kong Management Association since 1990. It is the only award of its kind in Hong Kong that gives public recognition of achievements in training and development to individuals as well as organizations, whether large or small and whatever the nature of their businesses or services.
OBJECTIVES OF THE AWARD
- To give due recognition to HRD professionals and trainers for their achievements
- To help improve the quality of training and development in Hong Kong generally by giving examples of good training and development and by sharing experiences
- To continue to improve the extent to which training and development meets business/organizational needs, establishes direction and contributes to the success of the organization through improving the performance of employees
BENEFITS TO HRD PROFESSIONALS AND TRAINERS
- The Award offers HRD professionals and trainers the opportunity to have their efforts better recognized by their organizations, peer professionals and the community.
- The Award will provide additional motivation to HRD and training professionals to extend their efforts.
- The Award will help senior management better understand the value HRD professionals and trainers can bring to improve corporate results of the organization.
- Campaign Awards
- Individual Awards
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms Clara Lee, Membership and Event Executive Tel: 2774 8588 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Krystal Yeung, Membership and Event Manager Tel: 2774 8547 / Email: email@example.com