Rules and Conditions
- Registration fee (non-refundable) for the Distinguished Salesperson Award (DSA) or the Outstanding Young Salesperson Award (OYSA) is HK$2,000 (HKMA member) or HK$2,800 (non-HKMA member) for each nominee.
- The participation fee for the DSA and the OYSA is HK$6,800 (HKMA member) or HK$7,600 (non-HKMA member) for each nominee. Under very special circumstances and with prior notice in writing sent to the HKMA four weeks before the Interview Session to be held on Thursday, 1 April 2021, the Organizing Committee may consider accepting the withdrawal of a company’s nomination and refunding the participation fee.
- Awardees are obliged to attend press conferences, rehearsals or other activities that the organizer sees fit for promotion of the Award.
- False information submitted or failure to attend interviews may result in a nominee being disqualified.
- The organizer may request verification of the data submitted by contestants during the judging process.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse any nomination without disclosing the reasons.
Online Interview- Examination Room Setting and Guidelines
- No facilities and venue location would be offered by the Organizers. The participating company needs to arrange the examination room with necessary equipment such as cameras, microphone and speaker etc.
- Online technical testing would be scheduled prior to the interview, tentatively in April. Details would be announced in due course.
- Three-device approach would be adopted to monitor the interview session. Candidate would be required to arrange a location i.e. with sufficient privacy and have a main device with camera, plus two secondary devices also with camera placed at the back of the candidate. They shall be placed as shown in the picture.
- Main device shall be installed to capture a "face-to-face" angle and the two secondary devices at the back of the candidate. Candidate is not allowed to move the device during the examination period.
- Two secondary devices shall be installed to capture the complete view of the surroundings. They must be turned on throughout the entire interview.
- Company is allowed to assign one IT Support Technician to provide technical assistance during the interview in case of any malfunction or network disconnection. Devices must capture his/her full body throughout the entire interview. Action such as raising signage is restricted.
- Company must ensure devices and equipment are properly functional before the interview starts. No additional time or a second attempt would be granted.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited. If cheating or any suspicious actions are confirmed, candidate would be disqualified from the programme.
- Candidate must select the interview format via online paper submission platform (Deadline: Thursday, 1 April 2021). No amendment is allowed once the paper is submitted.
If candidate requests to alter the interview format, contact person must inform the DSA Secretariat by email with the provision of reasons and supporting documents. Format change must be submitted prior to technical testing. Late submission would not be considered.
- In the event of any disputes, the Organizer reserves the right of the final decision.