A Purpose-Driven Doctoral Program to Establish Your Unique Thought-Leadership
École des Ponts Business School
9 Sep 2019
8 Jul 2019
- accredited by AMBA, the International Association of MBAs its Mother School - ENPC, one of France's ' prestigious Grandes Ecoles', renowned for the excellence in its education and the world's first elite civil engineering school, founded in 1747 by royal decree of Louis XV
- Nobel prize winner in economics, Jean Tirole, is an alumnus of the ENPC
- Ecole des Ponts's MBA is 'the 20th leading MBA in continental Europe and the only MBA based in Paris' (The Economist)
- Shanghai International MBA (SIMBA) - a Sino-Foreign MBA Program jointly set up by ENPC and Tongji University in Shanghai is ranked 2nd most influential Sino-Foreign MBA programs in China
- Interactive 'Learning Labs' designed by Harvard research fellow, Travaglini, provides a reflective and agile learning experience
- 'Learning Labs' facilitates mutual peer support amongst an international class of executives
- Research Method Modules - Help thinkers like you ground practice in frameworks, concepts, models and research
- Achievable degree - submit three doctoral papers (2 cases + 1 practice-based article) that helps organize your thoughts in stages
- High Academic Standard - published article(s) in peer-reviewed journals
- Time effective Schedule - 4 Residential Learning Sessions in the Executive Campus in Paris in the first year (9-15 September 2019; 16-19 January, 17-20 April and 6-12 July 2020)
- Minimum 2 Years Completion
The Ecole des Ponts Business School is accredited by the International Association of MBAs (AMBA) for its MBA and E-MBA programs. The School has designed its program in respect of AMBA DBA program guidelines. In accordance with AMBA policy, the desk accreditation of the E-DBA degree will be granted immediately when the third E-DBA candidate receives his/ her degree.
The Ecole des Ponts Business School is a proud member of the Executive DBA Council (EDBAC)
The admissions process for the E-DBA program is online and user-friendly:
- Connect to the online application at http://apply.pontsbschool.com and create an account (sign up). Your password will be required every time you connect to your application.
- Check your e-mail and follow the instructions to verify your registration (within one hour).
- Sign in to your account and start an application for the Executive DBA class of 2019. Enter HKMA2019 as your contact code.
- You then have access to your application form with the different sections relative to the admissions process !V personal, application, experience, references, payment. Please contact email@example.com for assistance, whenever necessary.
- Under the 'references' tab, fill in the details of your recommenders. They will receive an e-mail inviting them to an online questionnaire in English which takes 5-10 minutes to complete. You will be notified by e-mail when a reference has been submitted.
- Complete all the required information in the different tabs, including your answers to the Essay questions. You may either write your essays directly on the portal or use your favorite word processor then copy and paste each essay into the appropriate field.
- Upload your CV, a scan of your ID, copies of your graduate level transcripts and diplomas, and a professional portrait photo.
- You may pay the ¢Ga150 application fee at any time before you submit your application, via PayPal or by Credit Card.
- Once you have submitted your application, our admissions team will contact you to schedule an admissions interview either face-to-face at our Paris campus, or via videoconference.
- Once the application and the admissions interview are completed, you will be contacted with our admissions decision and, if applicable, with a deadline to accept the admissions offer. You are welcome to contact the School's Team on +33 (0)1 64 15 22 12 the HKMA contact on +852 2774 8517 (Ms Christine Choy) for assistance.
- Candidates transferring from other doctoral programs, please contact us. Tuition fees cover all course materials, the Residential Sessions, Doctoral Workshop Weekends, doctoral supervision and access to our e-library (notably European Business Source Complete). All other expenses relative to the program including accommodation, travel, food and entertainment are at the student's expense.
Early Bird discount of 10% of their tuition fees if candidates submit their application, take their admissions interview and return their admissions documents along with their first payment by 31 March 2019 latest.
Early Bird discount of 5% of their tuition fees if candidates submit their application, take their admissions interview and return their admissions documents along with their first payment by 30 April 2019 latest.
|For course details:|
|Christine Choy:||2774 8517|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
EUR 42,000 (E-DBA tuition fees)