For students who wish to pursue to the bachleor but do not meet the entry requirement.
Diploma in Business (Foundation Year)
7 December 2018
Glyndŵr University (pronounced "glen-doo-er") in Wrexham was created out of the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education (NEWI) It can trace its origins back to 1887 with the formation of the Wrexham School of Science and Art. In 2004, NEWI became a full member of the University of Wales.
In 2017, the University received a silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which is awarded to institutions that deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for its students and consistently exceeds rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
- Both Diploma and the BA (Hons) programmes can choose to be assessed in English or Chinese
- Progress straight to BA (Hons) prgrammes offered by Glyndwr University
- The BA (Hons) programmes carries equivalent academic status to the same qualification conferred by the University in the UK
- Delivered by Local Professionals, businessmen and industry experts
- Students can be assessed in English or Chinese
- Most of the modules are assessed by written assignments, with a few modules by examinations
Rosalind Wong: 27748541
|For course details:|
|Rosalind Wong:||2774 8541|
|General Enquiry & Enrollment|
|2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
HK$ 21,000 (To be settled in 3 instalments)
For entry to the Diploma, students normally should have achieved
A minimum language level of IELTS of 4.5, or HKDSE Examination English Language Level 2 (for English programme only)
At least 6 points in the best 5 subjects of HKDSE;
Graduation from secondary school (Form 6) with good grades or equivalent,
with relevant academic qualifications and working experience.